|Workshop Start Date
|Workshop End Date
|Workshop Hosted By
||RWA-Contemporary Romance Writers
|About the Workshop
||Reviews help to sell books and with 4,500 books published each day, it’s getting harder and harder to get your book reviewed. This class will teach you how to cut through the noise and get more reviews. In this session we’ll cover:
- How to craft the perfect pitch.
- Timing your pitching. Does when you send your pitch matter? You bet it does!
- How to find bloggers who will review your book.
- Pitching Amazon reviewers, how to pitch them and find them.
- Building your reader tribe to help you get more reviews!
||Zoom – 12PM Eastern/11AM Central/9AM Pacific
||$15 CRW Members / $25 RWA Members / $35 Non-RWA Members