|About the Workshop
||WEBNIAR – 9/15/2020 – 5 pacific / 8 eastern
You’ve probably heard the term “street team” thrown around a lot, when it comes to marketing. But how to you build this tribe of readers who loves everything you’ve written, shares your books with their followers, and can’t wait to get your next book? And what are the key differences between super fans and street teams?
This class will break down both and you’ll learn how to convert readers into one or both of these categories to help you get more reviews, as well as encouraging them to help you spread the word about your book!
We’ll also discuss:
- How to turn regular readers into avid super fans and street teams
- Key differences between street teams and super fans and why this matters
- How to ignite your street team so they promote your book
- How to build these groups by creating exclusivity
- What’s in it for them? What will your readers expect in return for all of their help?
- Working with street teams, planning and scheduling
- Bonuses for readers, prizes, private groups on Facebook… we’ll look at all aspects of these street teams and how you can build yours to help you sell more books!
About Penny C. Sansevieri
Penny C. Sansevieri, Founder and CEO of Author Marketing Experts, Inc., is a bestselling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. She is an Adjunct Professor teaching Self-Publishing for NYU. She was named one of the top influencers of 2019 by New York Metropolitan Magazine.
Her company is one of the leaders in the publishing industry and has developed some of the most innovative Amazon Optimization programs as well as Social Media/Internet book marketing campaigns. She is the author of 18 books, including “How to Sell Your Books by the Truckload on Amazon,” “Revise and Re-Release Your Book”, “5-Minute Book Marketing,” and “Red Hot Internet Publicity,” which has been called the “leading guide to everything Internet.”
AME has had dozens of books on top bestseller lists, including those of the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal.