|Instructor: Penny Sansevieri
Active Class Dates: 06/08/20 – 06/12/20 (one week)
Cost: $15 RWASD Members, $20 Non-RWASD Members
Image/Video Heavy: This will be a video course – narrated
When it comes to Amazon, everything matters – every single book you have on Amazon helps or hurts your optimization and this class will dig into optimizing your book(s) and how to maximize on Amazon’s free (and paid) tools.
Metadata, keywords, and Amazon’s backend systems are also something that are often misunderstood, and underused. This deep dive class will dig into all of the pieces that Amazon has to help you sell more books.
• Optimize your Amazon page: what you must do to start showing up in more searches
• Everything matters on Amazon, what that means and how to maximize your book page visibility
• Good book descriptions: how to create one that will help your book sell
• How to get early and organic optimization as soon as your book launches on Amazon
• Understanding categories and how to rank consistently #1 in your category.
• The best price for your eBook and eBook discount promotion
• How to quadruple the reviews you get on Amazon.
• Quick tips for gaining more visibility to your Amazon book page!
Penny C. Sansevieri, Founder and CEO Author Marketing Experts, Inc., is a best-selling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. She is an Adjunct Professor teaching Self-Publishing for NYU. She is the author of eighteen books, including How to Sell Your Books by the Truckload on Amazon, 5 Minute Book Marketing for Authors and How to Revise and Re-Release Your Book!