Romance Writers of America San Diego Chapter (RWASD)
About the Workshop
Instructor:Penny Sansevieri Active Class Dates: 06/01/20 – 06/05/20 (one week) Cost: $15 RWASD Members, $20 Non-RWASD Members Image/Video Heavy: This will be a video course – narrated
You’ve probably heard the term “street team” thrown around a lot, when it comes to marketing. But how to you build this tribe of readers who loves everything you’ve written, shares your books with their followers, and can’t wait to get your next book? And what are the key differences between super fans and street teams?
This class will break down both and you’ll learn how to convert readers into one or both of these categories to help you get more reviews, as well as encouraging them to help you spread the word about your book!
We’ll also discuss:
• How to turn regular readers into avid super fans and street teams
• Key differences between street teams and super fans and why this matters
• How to ignite your street team so they promote your book
• How to build these groups by creating exclusivity
• What’s in it for them? What will your readers expect in return for all of their help?
• Working with street teams, planning and scheduling
• Bonuses for readers, prizes, private groups on Facebook… we’ll look at all aspects of these street teams and how you can build yours to help you sell more books!
Penny C. Sansevieri, Founder and CEO Author Marketing Experts, Inc., is a best-selling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. She is an Adjunct Professor teaching Self-Publishing for NYU. She is the author of eighteen books, including How to Sell Your Books by the Truckload on Amazon, 5 Minute Book Marketing for Authors and How to Revise and Re-Release Your Book!